Who is Grand Slam Export Consulting ? Grand Slam Export Consulting is:
President and Managing Director
EXPERIENCED EXPORT PRACTITIONER
Possess broad working knowledge of all U.S. export regulations and a track record of operationalizing them for high tech, telecommunications, aerospace, and defense companies. Experienced with U.S. EAR, ITAR and OFAC regulations as well as the export regulations of many countries outside the U.S. Background includes holding a number of key positions in Global Trade Compliance and Supply Chain Management.
Offering export compliance services to businesses and individuals on a global basis. Expertise includes:
* Pre-Acquisition Due Diligence * U.S. Export License Applications
* Mergers & Acquisitions Integration * Export Compliance Training
* Export Licensing & Supply Chain Strategies * Government Relations Issues Related to Export Controls
* Assisting with Day-to-Day Export Operational Issues
* Over a three-year period, developed and implemented a corporate-wide export compliance internal controls program for a high tech company which grew from $3B to $5B. Ensured compliance with Export and Import laws of all countries the company was doing business in. Enabled company to eliminate or minimize compliance risk -- avoided serious financial penalties and/or revocation of export privileges.
* Avoided a potential $8M expense about to be levied on a U.S. based, multinational semiconductor company by a U.S. law enforcement agency. Collaborated with external legal counsel in successfully challenging the export enforcement division of the U.S. State Department.
* Implemented corporate-wide export training program by working with an external service provider to deliver export controls training to the entire company employee population of over 15,000 people via a web-based training tool.
Dennis Farrell is the President and Managing Director of Grand Slam Export Consulting in Merrimack, NH, a company offering export compliance services to businesses and individuals on a global basis.
Prior to establishing his consulting practice, he was the Director of Global Trade Compliance for Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI), a US-based $5 Billion semiconductor company, for over 10 years. In this role, he was responsible for legal/regulatory compliance for all of ADI’s export and import transactions on a global basis -- including physical product shipments, transfers of technology across international borders, deemed exports and intangible exports, such as electronic postings of software products and/or technical data on public and internal ADI web sites.
Dennis has over 30 years of operational, management and consulting experience in Global Trade Compliance and Supply Chain Management. He has held Trade Compliance and operational positions at a number of high technology and consulting companies, including:
•Vastera/JPMorgan Export Consulting
•Digital Equipment Corporation
Dennis is also an experienced export practitioner and he has a broad working knowledge of the US EAR, ITAR and OFAC regulations as well as the export regulations of many non-US countries.
He is a member of the Regulations and Procedures Technical Advisory Committee (RPTAC), which is one of many advisory committees operated by the US Bureau of Industry and Security, a federal agency who is responsible for administering US export policy under the US EAR. He is also an active member of the International Compliance Professionals Association (ICPA), a former member of the Semiconductor Industry Assn. (SIA) Export Compliance Committee and he is on the Advisory Board of the Massachusetts Export Center’s “Compliance Alliance.” Dennis has been a speaker at a number of trade compliance conferences in the USA and internationally over the past 10-15 years.
********** HIT ONE OUT OF THE PARK WITH GRAND SLAM EXPORT CONSULTING **********